The Professional Team
Donny MacDougall, D.V.M.
William C. Thompson III, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Experienced in equine colic surgery
- Advanced training in colic surgery and medical management
- Active ties within the equine medical and surgical research community providing access to cutting edge treatment and surgery
- Equine colic surgery and treatment available 24 hours a day for 365 days/year
- Specially trained equine anesthetists for every surgery
- A well trained team of veterinary assistants provide intensive care
- A team of surgeons insured shorter surgeries with better prospects for recovery
- Sevoflorane anesthesia for better recovery
- Full cardiac monitoring including blood pressure and blood gases
- The most advanced surgery table available to provide proper support during surgeries
- Advanced electronic post-operative monitoring